A first DJBooth feature is a big step for an up-and-coming artist. Is Angelique Sabrina truly prepared? On her latest promotional single, the New Providence, Bahamas singer/songwriter offers a clear and unequivocal answer: “I’m Ready.” As evidenced by the record itself, the White Ocean Ent. signee is similarly confident and unwavering on the romantic tip. Her prospective man? Not so much. Backed by the airy, reverberant keys and midtempo percussion of producers Gregg White and Zoltan Johnson, Sabrina urges the guy in question to follow her example and go all in on their relationship: “Boy, it’s not an issue, let’s make this official. / I’m waiting on you; make your move.” Will he go for it? We can only hope. In any case, if you’re ready for more new music from Sabrina, stay tuned. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from this promising R&B songstress.
Written by richard on 02/10/14
Submit your Rating
White Ocean Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.