Some artists, when they release their first single, have yet to find their footing or fully flesh out their style. Not Angela Ricci; on her debut release via Edenic Records, the UK R&B buzzmaker sounds So Good it’s kinda scary. A bold, brassy number dedicated to the artist’s one-of-a-kind man, this joint packs production from none other than Jesse Pinkman. That’s right; Aaron Paul takes a break from playing meth addicts on television to craft the record’s soulful live-band beat. (OK, this might not be the same Aaron Paul, but I’m just gonna roll with my assumption, because it’s funnier that way.) Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; So Good isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on this promising songstress’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.