Some artists, when they release their first single, have yet to find their footing or fully flesh out their style. Not Angela Ricci; on her debut release via Edenic Records, the UK R&B buzzmaker sounds So Good it’s kinda scary. A bold, brassy number dedicated to the artist’s one-of-a-kind man, this joint packs production from none other than Jesse Pinkman. That’s right; Aaron Paul takes a break from playing meth addicts on television to craft the record’s soulful live-band beat. (OK, this might not be the same Aaron Paul, but I’m just gonna roll with my assumption, because it’s funnier that way.) Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; So Good isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on this promising songstress’s plans as further details emerge.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.