Some artists, when they release their first single, have yet to find their footing or fully flesh out their style. Not Angela Ricci; on her debut release via Edenic Records, the UK R&B buzzmaker sounds So Good it’s kinda scary. A bold, brassy number dedicated to the artist’s one-of-a-kind man, this joint packs production from none other than Jesse Pinkman. That’s right; Aaron Paul takes a break from playing meth addicts on television to craft the record’s soulful live-band beat. (OK, this might not be the same Aaron Paul, but I’m just gonna roll with my assumption, because it’s funnier that way.) Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; So Good isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on this promising songstress’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.