Some artists, when they release their first single, have yet to find their footing or fully flesh out their style. Not Angela Ricci; on her debut release via Edenic Records, the UK R&B buzzmaker sounds So Good it’s kinda scary. A bold, brassy number dedicated to the artist’s one-of-a-kind man, this joint packs production from none other than Jesse Pinkman. That’s right; Aaron Paul takes a break from playing meth addicts on television to craft the record’s soulful live-band beat. (OK, this might not be the same Aaron Paul, but I’m just gonna roll with my assumption, because it’s funnier that way.) Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; So Good isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on this promising songstress’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.