A London-repping singer/songwriter signed to Island/Universal, Angel unleashed his major-label debut album back in April of 2013. So (to borrow the title of the aforementioned LP) it’s About Time we featured one of his records. Freshly-minted promotional single Us offers the perfect introduction to his fresh, eclectic sound. ParkerIghile and Parallel join forces behind the boards, mixing high-energy percussion, funky guitar riffs and vibrant brass chords as Angel urges listeners to stop overthinking sh*t and chase after their dreams. His pop-savvy melodies and uplifting lyricism are sure to earn him complimentary comparisons to the King of Pop. An uncredited director’s dynamic visuals accompany the record. Feeling it? You can click here to pre-order Us in anticipation of its release via iTunes on Sunday, February 2.
Written by richard on 01/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.