A London-repping singer/songwriter signed to Island/Universal, Angel unleashed his major-label debut album back in April of 2013. So (to borrow the title of the aforementioned LP) it’s About Time we featured one of his records. Freshly-minted promotional single Us offers the perfect introduction to his fresh, eclectic sound. ParkerIghile and Parallel join forces behind the boards, mixing high-energy percussion, funky guitar riffs and vibrant brass chords as Angel urges listeners to stop overthinking sh*t and chase after their dreams. His pop-savvy melodies and uplifting lyricism are sure to earn him complimentary comparisons to the King of Pop. An uncredited director’s dynamic visuals accompany the record. Feeling it? You can click here to pre-order Us in anticipation of its release via iTunes on Sunday, February 2.
Written by richard on 01/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.