A London-repping singer/songwriter signed to Island/Universal, Angel unleashed his major-label debut album back in April of 2013. So (to borrow the title of the aforementioned LP) it’s About Time we featured one of his records. Freshly-minted promotional single Us offers the perfect introduction to his fresh, eclectic sound. ParkerIghile and Parallel join forces behind the boards, mixing high-energy percussion, funky guitar riffs and vibrant brass chords as Angel urges listeners to stop overthinking sh*t and chase after their dreams. His pop-savvy melodies and uplifting lyricism are sure to earn him complimentary comparisons to the King of Pop. An uncredited director’s dynamic visuals accompany the record. Feeling it? You can click here to pre-order Us in anticipation of its release via iTunes on Sunday, February 2.
Written by richard on 01/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.