To borrow an oft-used simile, life is like a Long Road; on his latest single and first Booth feature, Panhandle State representer and DangerFlow frontman Angel Ocean (No relation to Frank) reaches out to those weary from the journey, spitting about his own struggles to soldier on over the pensive boardwork of house faves Miami Beat Wave. If this determined cut leaves you intrigued, keep it locked for more tunes leading up to the fourth-quarter release of Ocean’s Sunshine State of Mind street album.
Written by richard on 09/1/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.