To borrow an oft-used simile, life is like a Long Road; on his latest single and first Booth feature, Panhandle State representer and DangerFlow frontman Angel Ocean (No relation to Frank) reaches out to those weary from the journey, spitting about his own struggles to soldier on over the pensive boardwork of house faves Miami Beat Wave. If this determined cut leaves you intrigued, keep it locked for more tunes leading up to the fourth-quarter release of Ocean’s Sunshine State of Mind street album.
Written by richard on 09/1/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.