This past October, when Angel Haze traveled abroad for her first show in London, she also took the opportunity to do a little recording at the city’s famous Metropolis Studio. While there, she made the acquaintance of Lunice, a producer affiliated with the LuckyMe musical collective, and collaborated with the Glasgowan beatsmith on what would become Gimme That. The latest entry in Adidas Originals and Yours Truly‘s Songs From Scratch series, the record finds the emcee showcasing some of her most blistering flows as she pummels the competition over her partner’s minimal, bass-bumping electronic boardwork. For more from Angel Haze, check out her past, Booth-hosted street releases, Classick and Reservation.
Written by richard on 11/14/12
Submit your Rating
Noizy Cricket!!/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jungle Fever (Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)