The 235th entry in DJBooth.net and Streetammo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Andrew Lewis, the Cali native who earned reader acclaim for unreleased joints Party & Bullsh*t and Traveler. On his brand new, exclusive Ordinary Killer freestyle, the GMT Music Group signee flows over original boardwork by Epik the Dawn. Andrew Lewis is currently hard at work on DJBooth.net/Emilio Sparks-hosted debut street album What Dreams May Come, scheduled to hit our mixtape page later this year. In addition, fans should watch for a forthcoming EP with Vibes, as well as collaborative cuts with Yonas and Rapper Big Pooh.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 03/8/11
Submit your Rating
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.