Last glimpsed enjoying a little Champagne & Orange Juice on a 2011 LP inclusion, indie buzzmaker Andrew Lewis returns with a fresh single titled after another of life’s finer things—namely, Diamonds. This joint’s theme, however, is figurative rather than literal shine. Over piano-led production by Igor Rybchinsky, Lewis lets listeners know that he’ll stop at nothing, haters be damned, to achieve the success he so richly deserves. Female vocalist Lisa Scinta assists on the hook. Diamonds is part of the artist’s CRWN LP, slated to drop digitally this November, as part of his newly-signed deal with Vantage Music Group.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Submit your Rating
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)