Last glimpsed enjoying a little Champagne & Orange Juice on a 2011 LP inclusion, indie buzzmaker Andrew Lewis returns with a fresh single titled after another of life’s finer things—namely, Diamonds. This joint’s theme, however, is figurative rather than literal shine. Over piano-led production by Igor Rybchinsky, Lewis lets listeners know that he’ll stop at nothing, haters be damned, to achieve the success he so richly deserves. Female vocalist Lisa Scinta assists on the hook. Diamonds is part of the artist’s CRWN LP, slated to drop digitally this November, as part of his newly-signed deal with Vantage Music Group.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Submit your Rating
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.