Last glimpsed enjoying a little Champagne & Orange Juice on a 2011 LP inclusion, indie buzzmaker Andrew Lewis returns with a fresh single titled after another of life’s finer things—namely, Diamonds. This joint’s theme, however, is figurative rather than literal shine. Over piano-led production by Igor Rybchinsky, Lewis lets listeners know that he’ll stop at nothing, haters be damned, to achieve the success he so richly deserves. Female vocalist Lisa Scinta assists on the hook. Diamonds is part of the artist’s CRWN LP, slated to drop digitally this November, as part of his newly-signed deal with Vantage Music Group.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Submit your Rating
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.