Last glimpsed enjoying a little Champagne & Orange Juice on a 2011 LP inclusion, indie buzzmaker Andrew Lewis returns with a fresh single titled after another of life’s finer things—namely, Diamonds. This joint’s theme, however, is figurative rather than literal shine. Over piano-led production by Igor Rybchinsky, Lewis lets listeners know that he’ll stop at nothing, haters be damned, to achieve the success he so richly deserves. Female vocalist Lisa Scinta assists on the hook. Diamonds is part of the artist’s CRWN LP, slated to drop digitally this November, as part of his newly-signed deal with Vantage Music Group.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.