Thanks to its popularization by Wiz Khalifa, Kush & OJ has become the de facto official breakfast of fly and enterprising rappers everywhere. On his latest feature, however, Andrew Lewis comes out in support of a classic: Champagne and Orange Juice, also known as the mimosa. And, canny marketer that he is, the Cali representer makes his case using the timeless tool of gratuitous sex appeal. Over SuperStar O‘s smoldering synth-handclap production, the emcee who brought us exclusive freestyle Ordinary Killer details a hotel-room tryst with a “young actress with a good sense of this good life and that good sh*t.” After sharing an “incredible,” evening with the woman in question, Lewis turns off the lights, sending her off to dreamland with promises of a delicious (liquid) breakfast in the morning. Booth newcomer Marka handles guest duties, tying the record together with an appropriately sultry chorus. Does this effervescent cut leave you thirsty for more? Then keep it locked for further details on Andrew Lewis’ What Dreams May Come street album, as well as watching for this record’s official video to hit DJBoothTV in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)