Thanks to its popularization by Wiz Khalifa, Kush & OJ has become the de facto official breakfast of fly and enterprising rappers everywhere. On his latest feature, however, Andrew Lewis comes out in support of a classic: Champagne and Orange Juice, also known as the mimosa. And, canny marketer that he is, the Cali representer makes his case using the timeless tool of gratuitous sex appeal. Over SuperStar O‘s smoldering synth-handclap production, the emcee who brought us exclusive freestyle Ordinary Killer details a hotel-room tryst with a “young actress with a good sense of this good life and that good sh*t.” After sharing an “incredible,” evening with the woman in question, Lewis turns off the lights, sending her off to dreamland with promises of a delicious (liquid) breakfast in the morning. Booth newcomer Marka handles guest duties, tying the record together with an appropriately sultry chorus. Does this effervescent cut leave you thirsty for more? Then keep it locked for further details on Andrew Lewis’ What Dreams May Come street album, as well as watching for this record’s official video to hit DJBoothTV in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.