Thanks to its popularization by Wiz Khalifa, Kush & OJ has become the de facto official breakfast of fly and enterprising rappers everywhere. On his latest feature, however, Andrew Lewis comes out in support of a classic: Champagne and Orange Juice, also known as the mimosa. And, canny marketer that he is, the Cali representer makes his case using the timeless tool of gratuitous sex appeal. Over SuperStar O‘s smoldering synth-handclap production, the emcee who brought us exclusive freestyle Ordinary Killer details a hotel-room tryst with a “young actress with a good sense of this good life and that good sh*t.” After sharing an “incredible,” evening with the woman in question, Lewis turns off the lights, sending her off to dreamland with promises of a delicious (liquid) breakfast in the morning. Booth newcomer Marka handles guest duties, tying the record together with an appropriately sultry chorus. Does this effervescent cut leave you thirsty for more? Then keep it locked for further details on Andrew Lewis’ What Dreams May Come street album, as well as watching for this record’s official video to hit DJBoothTV in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Vantage Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party & Bullsh*t" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.