Last we saw Andreena Mill, the rising R&B starlet was struggling to salvage her relationship with her man on June 2011’s Booth-premiered Key 2 Your Heart. One year later, I’m not certain whether she made peace with the fella in question or found another, but her love life is back on an even keel. In keeping with the theme of new beginnings, freshly-released single My Boo is her first feature under the simplified stage name Andreena. Over a mid-tempo beat co-produced by the artist in conjunction with Bass Line, the unsigned songstress celebrates the many qualities that elevate her current guy above the pack—from his swagger and bravado to his unwavering fidelity. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find My Boo and much more on Andreena’s forthcoming full-length, Naked, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers August 6.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hot Like Summer" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.