Last we saw Andreena Mill, the rising R&B starlet was struggling to salvage her relationship with her man on June 2011’s Booth-premiered Key 2 Your Heart. One year later, I’m not certain whether she made peace with the fella in question or found another, but her love life is back on an even keel. In keeping with the theme of new beginnings, freshly-released single My Boo is her first feature under the simplified stage name Andreena. Over a mid-tempo beat co-produced by the artist in conjunction with Bass Line, the unsigned songstress celebrates the many qualities that elevate her current guy above the pack—from his swagger and bravado to his unwavering fidelity. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find My Boo and much more on Andreena’s forthcoming full-length, Naked, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers August 6.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hot Like Summer" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.