For those with checkered histories in love, emotional baggage can be like a ticking Time Bomb; you never know when it’ll explode and turn a promising love affair into a burning wreck. On his debut Booth feature, premiering on our front page along with Kody C.‘s official visuals, South Florida rhymesayer André DeSaint wonders how long it’ll be till his latest relationship blows up in his face. The Silence Killers produce the moody instrumental, and singer Karolina sums up the headliner’s inner conflict in a smooth guest hook:“I love you now but I’ll probably hate you later.” Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Time Bomb and much more on DeSaint’s Old Dreams/New Themes LP, available here for direct download.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.