For those with checkered histories in love, emotional baggage can be like a ticking Time Bomb; you never know when it’ll explode and turn a promising love affair into a burning wreck. On his debut Booth feature, premiering on our front page along with Kody C.‘s official visuals, South Florida rhymesayer André DeSaint wonders how long it’ll be till his latest relationship blows up in his face. The Silence Killers produce the moody instrumental, and singer Karolina sums up the headliner’s inner conflict in a smooth guest hook:“I love you now but I’ll probably hate you later.” Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Time Bomb and much more on DeSaint’s Old Dreams/New Themes LP, available here for direct download.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.