I’m starting to see a theme here. The last Anderson .Paak/Lodef collab was titled DRUGS, and now the pair return with Might Be (High). Whereas DRUGS was harder than a PCP and bath salt cocktail, Might Be (High) is the equivalent of smoking a J on a warm summer’s eve. On this low-key number, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, Lodef sets the mood by cooking up a hazy beat driven by sampled female vocals. Paak employs a smooth, laid-back, sung-rapped style that glides atop the track as he raps about his favorite drug of all: love… or, at the very least, lust. Might Be (High) will be featured alongside DRUGS on the Hellfyre Club-presented EP VENICE, a prelude to Anderson’s full-length album, MALIBU. Stick around for further details on both project releases.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.