I’m starting to see a theme here. The last Anderson .Paak/Lodef collab was titled DRUGS, and now the pair return with Might Be (High). Whereas DRUGS was harder than a PCP and bath salt cocktail, Might Be (High) is the equivalent of smoking a J on a warm summer’s eve. On this low-key number, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, Lodef sets the mood by cooking up a hazy beat driven by sampled female vocals. Paak employs a smooth, laid-back, sung-rapped style that glides atop the track as he raps about his favorite drug of all: love… or, at the very least, lust. Might Be (High) will be featured alongside DRUGS on the Hellfyre Club-presented EP VENICE, a prelude to Anderson’s full-length album, MALIBU. Stick around for further details on both project releases.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.