When someone says hip-hop is dead, rather than Talk To ‘Em—they probably are too closed-minded to listen—simply play the latest joint from Analogic. Anybody who lays an ear on the artist’s authentic, high-quality style will instantly realize that hip-hop is alive and well. From his head-nodic, sample-laced production, it’s clear: Analogic is all about no-nonsense rap. Of course, no hip-hop cut is complete without some dope bars, which is why Analogic recruits Kenn Starr to deliver an efficient, swift verse or two. The hip-hop doesn’t die here, either; Analogic’s The Booth Shall Set You Free LP, which drops this winter, will feature plenty more authentic selections to keep the art form breathing.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Appreciation ft. Skyzoo" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.