When someone says hip-hop is dead, rather than Talk To ‘Em—they probably are too closed-minded to listen—simply play the latest joint from Analogic. Anybody who lays an ear on the artist’s authentic, high-quality style will instantly realize that hip-hop is alive and well. From his head-nodic, sample-laced production, it’s clear: Analogic is all about no-nonsense rap. Of course, no hip-hop cut is complete without some dope bars, which is why Analogic recruits Kenn Starr to deliver an efficient, swift verse or two. The hip-hop doesn’t die here, either; Analogic’s The Booth Shall Set You Free LP, which drops this winter, will feature plenty more authentic selections to keep the art form breathing.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Appreciation ft. Skyzoo" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)