When someone says hip-hop is dead, rather than Talk To ‘Em—they probably are too closed-minded to listen—simply play the latest joint from Analogic. Anybody who lays an ear on the artist’s authentic, high-quality style will instantly realize that hip-hop is alive and well. From his head-nodic, sample-laced production, it’s clear: Analogic is all about no-nonsense rap. Of course, no hip-hop cut is complete without some dope bars, which is why Analogic recruits Kenn Starr to deliver an efficient, swift verse or two. The hip-hop doesn’t die here, either; Analogic’s The Booth Shall Set You Free LP, which drops this winter, will feature plenty more authentic selections to keep the art form breathing.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Appreciation ft. Skyzoo" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)