When someone says hip-hop is dead, rather than Talk To ‘Em—they probably are too closed-minded to listen—simply play the latest joint from Analogic. Anybody who lays an ear on the artist’s authentic, high-quality style will instantly realize that hip-hop is alive and well. From his head-nodic, sample-laced production, it’s clear: Analogic is all about no-nonsense rap. Of course, no hip-hop cut is complete without some dope bars, which is why Analogic recruits Kenn Starr to deliver an efficient, swift verse or two. The hip-hop doesn’t die here, either; Analogic’s The Booth Shall Set You Free LP, which drops this winter, will feature plenty more authentic selections to keep the art form breathing.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Appreciation ft. Skyzoo" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.