Originally released in November of 2006, in England, as the lead single off her new album, Back to Black, singer Amy Winehouse is quite a brave sole. Most patients who go through a rehab program wouldn’t think to broadcast their experiences to the world. Amy however decided to use the process of her addiction and recovery to create the Mark Ronson produced hit, Rehab. Inspired by her talent and storytelling, Jay-Z reached out to Amy to record a verse for the remix. The end result is a meeting of the minds that should resonate well with audiences of all ages and addictions.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good ft. Amy Winehouse" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.