Originally released in November of 2006, in England, as the lead single off her new album, Back to Black, singer Amy Winehouse is quite a brave sole. Most patients who go through a rehab program wouldn’t think to broadcast their experiences to the world. Amy however decided to use the process of her addiction and recovery to create the Mark Ronson produced hit, Rehab. Inspired by her talent and storytelling, Jay-Z reached out to Amy to record a verse for the remix. The end result is a meeting of the minds that should resonate well with audiences of all ages and addictions.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good ft. Amy Winehouse" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.