Originally released in November of 2006, in England, as the lead single off her new album, Back to Black, singer Amy Winehouse is quite a brave sole. Most patients who go through a rehab program wouldn’t think to broadcast their experiences to the world. Amy however decided to use the process of her addiction and recovery to create the Mark Ronson produced hit, Rehab. Inspired by her talent and storytelling, Jay-Z reached out to Amy to record a verse for the remix. The end result is a meeting of the minds that should resonate well with audiences of all ages and addictions.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good ft. Amy Winehouse" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)