Originally released in November of 2006, in England, as the lead single off her new album, Back to Black, singer Amy Winehouse is quite a brave sole. Most patients who go through a rehab program wouldn’t think to broadcast their experiences to the world. Amy however decided to use the process of her addiction and recovery to create the Mark Ronson produced hit, Rehab. Inspired by her talent and storytelling, Jay-Z reached out to Amy to record a verse for the remix. The end result is a meeting of the minds that should resonate well with audiences of all ages and addictions.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good ft. Amy Winehouse" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.