Originally released in November of 2006, in England, as the lead single off her new album, Back to Black, singer Amy Winehouse is quite a brave sole. Most patients who go through a rehab program wouldn’t think to broadcast their experiences to the world. Amy however decided to use the process of her addiction and recovery to create the Mark Ronson produced hit, Rehab. Inspired by her talent and storytelling, Jay-Z reached out to Amy to record a verse for the remix. The end result is a meeting of the minds that should resonate well with audiences of all ages and addictions.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/07
Amy Winehouse’s short, beautiful and painful life ended two weeks ago. In her last few years she became something less than a person, a joke to be leered at by the public intent like a slow motion car accident. But before...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good ft. Amy Winehouse" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.