A Virgin EMI signee who’s already stirred up considerable buzz on the other side of the Atlantic, Amplify Dot tells us how she’s feeling about her career on her first DJBooth feature: “I’m Good.” Which isn’t to say she’s satisfied with her current level of success. On the contrary, she’s got big plans for the future—and making the transition Stateside is at the top of her agenda. To that end, she’s enlisted the services of a U.S. rap heavyweight on this freshly-minted promo cut. Over Illionaires’ raucous club boardwork, the London native trades braggadocious, high-energy verses with Big Apple veteran Busta Rhymes. I’m Good isn’t attached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from this rising rhymesayer in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/4/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.