A Virgin EMI signee who’s already stirred up considerable buzz on the other side of the Atlantic, Amplify Dot tells us how she’s feeling about her career on her first DJBooth feature: “I’m Good.” Which isn’t to say she’s satisfied with her current level of success. On the contrary, she’s got big plans for the future—and making the transition Stateside is at the top of her agenda. To that end, she’s enlisted the services of a U.S. rap heavyweight on this freshly-minted promo cut. Over Illionaires’ raucous club boardwork, the London native trades braggadocious, high-energy verses with Big Apple veteran Busta Rhymes. I’m Good isn’t attached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from this rising rhymesayer in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/4/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.