In today’s world, just about everything has a price tag, but you can’t buy Time. As such, Booth newcomer Amir Perry is determined to make every moment count. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, the Tony Draper protégé expresses his determination to carve out an enduing niche in the music game before the Man Upstairs pulls his card. A prolific songwriter and producer who’s done behind-the-scenes work for the likes of Rick Ross and Pusha T, Perry showcases the diversity of his talents on this cut, rhyming over his own atmospheric synth/sample boardwork. Feeling it? Then watch The DJBooth for more fresh cuts leading up to the 2014 release of Amir’s S.O.L.O. mixtape.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!