In today’s world, just about everything has a price tag, but you can’t buy Time. As such, Booth newcomer Amir Perry is determined to make every moment count. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, the Tony Draper protégé expresses his determination to carve out an enduing niche in the music game before the Man Upstairs pulls his card. A prolific songwriter and producer who’s done behind-the-scenes work for the likes of Rick Ross and Pusha T, Perry showcases the diversity of his talents on this cut, rhyming over his own atmospheric synth/sample boardwork. Feeling it? Then watch The DJBooth for more fresh cuts leading up to the 2014 release of Amir’s S.O.L.O. mixtape.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.