In today’s world, just about everything has a price tag, but you can’t buy Time. As such, Booth newcomer Amir Perry is determined to make every moment count. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, the Tony Draper protégé expresses his determination to carve out an enduing niche in the music game before the Man Upstairs pulls his card. A prolific songwriter and producer who’s done behind-the-scenes work for the likes of Rick Ross and Pusha T, Perry showcases the diversity of his talents on this cut, rhyming over his own atmospheric synth/sample boardwork. Feeling it? Then watch The DJBooth for more fresh cuts leading up to the 2014 release of Amir’s S.O.L.O. mixtape.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.