In today’s world, just about everything has a price tag, but you can’t buy Time. As such, Booth newcomer Amir Perry is determined to make every moment count. On the inaugural song release off his next street album, the Tony Draper protégé expresses his determination to carve out an enduing niche in the music game before the Man Upstairs pulls his card. A prolific songwriter and producer who’s done behind-the-scenes work for the likes of Rick Ross and Pusha T, Perry showcases the diversity of his talents on this cut, rhyming over his own atmospheric synth/sample boardwork. Feeling it? Then watch The DJBooth for more fresh cuts leading up to the 2014 release of Amir’s S.O.L.O. mixtape.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.