Amir Obè‘s first Booth feature, released earlier this month, found him indulging in two of life’s greatest pleasures: Drugs and the music of Cam’ron. On the freshly-minted follow-up, Hennessy Breath, intoxication is also a topic for discussion, but the Brooklyn buzzmaker’s switched from narcotics to top-shelf liquor. On this steamy cut, featurnig a synth-heavy beat by NYLZ, the artist uses cognac and casual sex to escape from professional and romantic stresses. Director John Greene crafts some low-key visuals to match the record’s hazy vibe. Fans can find Hennessy and much more on Amir’s Detrooklyn LP, out now online.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.