Amir Obè‘s first Booth feature, released earlier this month, found him indulging in two of life’s greatest pleasures: Drugs and the music of Cam’ron. On the freshly-minted follow-up, Hennessy Breath, intoxication is also a topic for discussion, but the Brooklyn buzzmaker’s switched from narcotics to top-shelf liquor. On this steamy cut, featurnig a synth-heavy beat by NYLZ, the artist uses cognac and casual sex to escape from professional and romantic stresses. Director John Greene crafts some low-key visuals to match the record’s hazy vibe. Fans can find Hennessy and much more on Amir’s Detrooklyn LP, out now online.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)