Amir Obè‘s first Booth feature, released earlier this month, found him indulging in two of life’s greatest pleasures: Drugs and the music of Cam’ron. On the freshly-minted follow-up, Hennessy Breath, intoxication is also a topic for discussion, but the Brooklyn buzzmaker’s switched from narcotics to top-shelf liquor. On this steamy cut, featurnig a synth-heavy beat by NYLZ, the artist uses cognac and casual sex to escape from professional and romantic stresses. Director John Greene crafts some low-key visuals to match the record’s hazy vibe. Fans can find Hennessy and much more on Amir’s Detrooklyn LP, out now online.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.