Despite decades of research, there was one question that Sigmund Freud never felt he was able to answer: what does a woman want? It’s too bad Ameriie wasn’t around during his lifetime, as the songstress makes her desires pretty damn explicit on this freshly-minted promotional single (her first feature since 2012’s Every Time). Over an unknown producer’s barreling breakbeat, raucous organ and Dick Dale-esque guitar riffs, the R&B vet tells her man, ”Let me be your one and only / That’s What I Want.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but its release could be a signal that more new music is on the way. Guess you’ll just have to keep your browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
Feeniix Rising Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Control" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.