Despite decades of research, there was one question that Sigmund Freud never felt he was able to answer: what does a woman want? It’s too bad Ameriie wasn’t around during his lifetime, as the songstress makes her desires pretty damn explicit on this freshly-minted promotional single (her first feature since 2012’s Every Time). Over an unknown producer’s barreling breakbeat, raucous organ and Dick Dale-esque guitar riffs, the R&B vet tells her man, ”Let me be your one and only / That’s What I Want.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but its release could be a signal that more new music is on the way. Guess you’ll just have to keep your browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
Feeniix Rising Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Control" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.