Despite decades of research, there was one question that Sigmund Freud never felt he was able to answer: what does a woman want? It’s too bad Ameriie wasn’t around during his lifetime, as the songstress makes her desires pretty damn explicit on this freshly-minted promotional single (her first feature since 2012’s Every Time). Over an unknown producer’s barreling breakbeat, raucous organ and Dick Dale-esque guitar riffs, the R&B vet tells her man, ”Let me be your one and only / That’s What I Want.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but its release could be a signal that more new music is on the way. Guess you’ll just have to keep your browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
Feeniix Rising Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Control" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.