Despite decades of research, there was one question that Sigmund Freud never felt he was able to answer: what does a woman want? It’s too bad Ameriie wasn’t around during his lifetime, as the songstress makes her desires pretty damn explicit on this freshly-minted promotional single (her first feature since 2012’s Every Time). Over an unknown producer’s barreling breakbeat, raucous organ and Dick Dale-esque guitar riffs, the R&B vet tells her man, ”Let me be your one and only / That’s What I Want.” This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but its release could be a signal that more new music is on the way. Guess you’ll just have to keep your browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
Feeniix Rising Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Control" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.