Amerie’s parent label, Columbia, decided to release her new album, Because I Love It, in Europe this past May; the singer assumed her domestic release would soon follow. Unfortunately for Amerie, things didn’t go according to plan. Columbia held off on a U.S. release and flirted with drop dates like Paris Hilton does rich and famous men. But alas, a single has arrived that will be pushed to radio: That’s What U R. Featuring rappers Fabolous and Slim Thug, the single will certainly have its place in the club. Too bad for Amerie, she’d rather see it on store shelves.
Written by DJ Z on 09/25/07
Submit your Rating
Feeniix Rising Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Control" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)