MySpace sensation Amanda Diva recently released her debut album, Life Experience, as an exclusive iTunes-only release. The first single, SupaWoman, which will assuredly draw comparisons to Lauryn Hill, has Diva demonstrating her double threat ability to sing skilled vocals and rap in-depth verses. Producers K-Salaam and Beatnick have concocted an organic-sounding beat for Diva, which should remind listeners of the production done both by Hill and a then-unknown Rhymefest on Miseducation. Old-school sound and new-school appeal combine yet again; SupaWoman should be on the iPods of music aficionados everywhere.
Written by Burmy on 12/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music Man ft. Amanda Diva" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.