Bay Area emcee Amaar gives hope to folks who feel like they don’t have place in this world on his new single and DJBooth debut Lost Souls. For this ode to those without a voice producer Siege cooks up a beat that blends perfectly with Amaar’s raspy flow, showing why he is worthy of being an in-house producer in Amaar’s camp. Joining the pair is fellow newcomerNio The Gift, equipped with a raw flow which serves as a nice change of pace. The three have a powerful chemistry and, while they may be Lost Souls, are deserving of a small home in your digital music library. This tune is not yet attached to a larger project, but expect more from one of the newest voices for the voiceless.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/12
Submit your Rating
Blame The Label
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.