A buzzmaking singer/songwriter hailing from the Garden State, Alus makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single off her next independent full-length. Originally released back in October but featured here in conjunction with Ebb Friday‘s freshly-released visuals, Relapse finds the singer fantasizing about a man she just can’t seem to quit. With Shad Musik‘s synth-driven production sizzling in the background, she likens her longing for the guy in question to a chemical dependency: ”I’ve been fiending for you, you’re my daily fix / It’s taking over me, can’t get enough of it.” Are you addicted to this up-and-comer’s sultry pop style? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the January arrival of Alus’s latest LP, Alustrious.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.