A buzzmaking singer/songwriter hailing from the Garden State, Alus makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single off her next independent full-length. Originally released back in October but featured here in conjunction with Ebb Friday‘s freshly-released visuals, Relapse finds the singer fantasizing about a man she just can’t seem to quit. With Shad Musik‘s synth-driven production sizzling in the background, she likens her longing for the guy in question to a chemical dependency: ”I’ve been fiending for you, you’re my daily fix / It’s taking over me, can’t get enough of it.” Are you addicted to this up-and-comer’s sultry pop style? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the January arrival of Alus’s latest LP, Alustrious.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.