A buzzmaking singer/songwriter hailing from the Garden State, Alus makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single off her next independent full-length. Originally released back in October but featured here in conjunction with Ebb Friday‘s freshly-released visuals, Relapse finds the singer fantasizing about a man she just can’t seem to quit. With Shad Musik‘s synth-driven production sizzling in the background, she likens her longing for the guy in question to a chemical dependency: ”I’ve been fiending for you, you’re my daily fix / It’s taking over me, can’t get enough of it.” Are you addicted to this up-and-comer’s sultry pop style? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the January arrival of Alus’s latest LP, Alustrious.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.