A buzzmaking singer/songwriter hailing from the Garden State, Alus makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single off her next independent full-length. Originally released back in October but featured here in conjunction with Ebb Friday‘s freshly-released visuals, Relapse finds the singer fantasizing about a man she just can’t seem to quit. With Shad Musik‘s synth-driven production sizzling in the background, she likens her longing for the guy in question to a chemical dependency: ”I’ve been fiending for you, you’re my daily fix / It’s taking over me, can’t get enough of it.” Are you addicted to this up-and-comer’s sultry pop style? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the January arrival of Alus’s latest LP, Alustrious.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.