A buzzmaking singer/songwriter hailing from the Garden State, Alus makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single off her next independent full-length. Originally released back in October but featured here in conjunction with Ebb Friday‘s freshly-released visuals, Relapse finds the singer fantasizing about a man she just can’t seem to quit. With Shad Musik‘s synth-driven production sizzling in the background, she likens her longing for the guy in question to a chemical dependency: ”I’ve been fiending for you, you’re my daily fix / It’s taking over me, can’t get enough of it.” Are you addicted to this up-and-comer’s sultry pop style? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the January arrival of Alus’s latest LP, Alustrious.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)