As the rave Booth reviews that greeted her November 2013 Booth debut attest, ALUS is far from average—and any man lucky enough to date her had better heed that fact. On a brand new single off her next full-length, the indie songstress warns an unappreciative dude that he’s treading on thin ice, telling him, “Don’t you treat me like no Ordinary Girl.” The WaterBoyz provide a radio-friendly synth backdrop for ALUS’s assertive verses and catchy, sing-along chorus. Ordinary Girl is just a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.