As the rave Booth reviews that greeted her November 2013 Booth debut attest, ALUS is far from average—and any man lucky enough to date her had better heed that fact. On a brand new single off her next full-length, the indie songstress warns an unappreciative dude that he’s treading on thin ice, telling him, “Don’t you treat me like no Ordinary Girl.” The WaterBoyz provide a radio-friendly synth backdrop for ALUS’s assertive verses and catchy, sing-along chorus. Ordinary Girl is just a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.