As the rave Booth reviews that greeted her November 2013 Booth debut attest, ALUS is far from average—and any man lucky enough to date her had better heed that fact. On a brand new single off her next full-length, the indie songstress warns an unappreciative dude that he’s treading on thin ice, telling him, “Don’t you treat me like no Ordinary Girl.” The WaterBoyz provide a radio-friendly synth backdrop for ALUS’s assertive verses and catchy, sing-along chorus. Ordinary Girl is just a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.