As the rave Booth reviews that greeted her November 2013 Booth debut attest, ALUS is far from average—and any man lucky enough to date her had better heed that fact. On a brand new single off her next full-length, the indie songstress warns an unappreciative dude that he’s treading on thin ice, telling him, “Don’t you treat me like no Ordinary Girl.” The WaterBoyz provide a radio-friendly synth backdrop for ALUS’s assertive verses and catchy, sing-along chorus. Ordinary Girl is just a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.