As the rave Booth reviews that greeted her November 2013 Booth debut attest, ALUS is far from average—and any man lucky enough to date her had better heed that fact. On a brand new single off her next full-length, the indie songstress warns an unappreciative dude that he’s treading on thin ice, telling him, “Don’t you treat me like no Ordinary Girl.” The WaterBoyz provide a radio-friendly synth backdrop for ALUS’s assertive verses and catchy, sing-along chorus. Ordinary Girl is just a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.