In recent weeks, Pepsi has joined forces with pop heavyweights like Janelle Monáe (Heroes) and Kelly Rowland (The Game) to craft records in honor of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Not to be outdone, Coca-Cola’s enlisted R&B singers Aloe Blacc and David Correy to cook up a stadium-ready anthem of their own. The World Is Ours sees the collaborators showcasing their pipes over a sweeping instrumental by Rock Mafia, who also penned the cut. An unknown director’s uplifting visuals round out the package. For The World Is Ours and much more, cop One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup LP, available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
Urban Rock Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party for Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.