In recent weeks, Pepsi has joined forces with pop heavyweights like Janelle Monáe (Heroes) and Kelly Rowland (The Game) to craft records in honor of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Not to be outdone, Coca-Cola’s enlisted R&B singers Aloe Blacc and David Correy to cook up a stadium-ready anthem of their own. The World Is Ours sees the collaborators showcasing their pipes over a sweeping instrumental by Rock Mafia, who also penned the cut. An unknown director’s uplifting visuals round out the package. For The World Is Ours and much more, cop One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup LP, available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
Urban Rock Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party for Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)