In recent weeks, Pepsi has joined forces with pop heavyweights like Janelle Monáe (Heroes) and Kelly Rowland (The Game) to craft records in honor of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Not to be outdone, Coca-Cola’s enlisted R&B singers Aloe Blacc and David Correy to cook up a stadium-ready anthem of their own. The World Is Ours sees the collaborators showcasing their pipes over a sweeping instrumental by Rock Mafia, who also penned the cut. An unknown director’s uplifting visuals round out the package. For The World Is Ours and much more, cop One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup LP, available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
Urban Rock Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party for Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.