In recent weeks, Pepsi has joined forces with pop heavyweights like Janelle Monáe (Heroes) and Kelly Rowland (The Game) to craft records in honor of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Not to be outdone, Coca-Cola’s enlisted R&B singers Aloe Blacc and David Correy to cook up a stadium-ready anthem of their own. The World Is Ours sees the collaborators showcasing their pipes over a sweeping instrumental by Rock Mafia, who also penned the cut. An unknown director’s uplifting visuals round out the package. For The World Is Ours and much more, cop One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup LP, available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
Urban Rock Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party for Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.