When rims reach a certain level of enormity, do the specifics really matter? Booth newcomer Alley Boy thinks not – on his latest single, the new Atlantic signee simplifies things for us laymen: from 24’s to 26’s to 28’s and beyond, they’re all “...real Tall.” Backed by beatsmith J.T.‘s bass-booming, synth-drenched production, the ATL native shows us just how hard he can stunt, flaunting his whips, his cash and… his ability to watch porn in 3-D? Grand Hustle emcee Young Dro does his thing on the guest tip, shifting his flow into high gear in anticipation of the headliner’s rapid-fire final verse. Needless to say, it’s the perfect track to blast while towering above traffic in your tricked-out ride. Tall and much more can be found on Alley Boy’s newly-released, wonderfully-titled street album, The Definition of F**k Sh*t. Does “F**k sh*t” actually mean anything, beyond the unhelpful literal interpretation (and, potentially, a mouthful of soap)? Beats me – you’ll have to download the f**king mixtape and find out for yourself.
Written by richard on 02/17/10
Submit your Rating
Atlantic Records/Duct Tape
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My World" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.