When rims reach a certain level of enormity, do the specifics really matter? Booth newcomer Alley Boy thinks not – on his latest single, the new Atlantic signee simplifies things for us laymen: from 24’s to 26’s to 28’s and beyond, they’re all “...real Tall.” Backed by beatsmith J.T.‘s bass-booming, synth-drenched production, the ATL native shows us just how hard he can stunt, flaunting his whips, his cash and… his ability to watch porn in 3-D? Grand Hustle emcee Young Dro does his thing on the guest tip, shifting his flow into high gear in anticipation of the headliner’s rapid-fire final verse. Needless to say, it’s the perfect track to blast while towering above traffic in your tricked-out ride. Tall and much more can be found on Alley Boy’s newly-released, wonderfully-titled street album, The Definition of F**k Sh*t. Does “F**k sh*t” actually mean anything, beyond the unhelpful literal interpretation (and, potentially, a mouthful of soap)? Beats me – you’ll have to download the f**king mixtape and find out for yourself.
Written by richard on 02/17/10
Submit your Rating
Atlantic Records/Duct Tape
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My World" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.