When rims reach a certain level of enormity, do the specifics really matter? Booth newcomer Alley Boy thinks not – on his latest single, the new Atlantic signee simplifies things for us laymen: from 24’s to 26’s to 28’s and beyond, they’re all “...real Tall.” Backed by beatsmith J.T.‘s bass-booming, synth-drenched production, the ATL native shows us just how hard he can stunt, flaunting his whips, his cash and… his ability to watch porn in 3-D? Grand Hustle emcee Young Dro does his thing on the guest tip, shifting his flow into high gear in anticipation of the headliner’s rapid-fire final verse. Needless to say, it’s the perfect track to blast while towering above traffic in your tricked-out ride. Tall and much more can be found on Alley Boy’s newly-released, wonderfully-titled street album, The Definition of F**k Sh*t. Does “F**k sh*t” actually mean anything, beyond the unhelpful literal interpretation (and, potentially, a mouthful of soap)? Beats me – you’ll have to download the f**king mixtape and find out for yourself.
Written by richard on 02/17/10
Submit your Rating
Atlantic Records/Duct Tape
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My World" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.