After listening to Alley Boy‘s new single I Live This Sh*t I think it’s safe to say that the Atlanta rapper is the ultimate hood Renaissance man. He’s heavily in the streets, he has no problem seducing foreign women, and last but certainly not least he’s spending dough like there’s no tomorrow. For the Atlantic Records signee’s latest release he recruits Mississippi emcee/producer Big K.R.I.T., fresh off the release of his video single What U Mean, who handles the record’s hook, boasting,”I live the sh*t you dream about/ I live the sh*t you read about.” From Big K.R.I.T.‘s bass-heavy production to Alley Boy’s unmistakable Southern twang, I Live This Sh*t is a Southern rap tune to the fullest. For more country rap bangers look out for Alley Boy’s The Gift Of Discernment, which will be released in the near future.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/15/12
Atlantic Records/Duct Tape
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)