After listening to Alley Boy‘s new single I Live This Sh*t I think it’s safe to say that the Atlanta rapper is the ultimate hood Renaissance man. He’s heavily in the streets, he has no problem seducing foreign women, and last but certainly not least he’s spending dough like there’s no tomorrow. For the Atlantic Records signee’s latest release he recruits Mississippi emcee/producer Big K.R.I.T., fresh off the release of his video single What U Mean, who handles the record’s hook, boasting,”I live the sh*t you dream about/ I live the sh*t you read about.” From Big K.R.I.T.‘s bass-heavy production to Alley Boy’s unmistakable Southern twang, I Live This Sh*t is a Southern rap tune to the fullest. For more country rap bangers look out for Alley Boy’s The Gift Of Discernment, which will be released in the near future.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/15/12
Submit your Rating
Atlantic Records/Duct Tape
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.