Allday; rap game Claude Monet. Why? Because each work of art will leave quite the impression on you (yes, that was an art history pun). Though the Australia native is known for his fun, energetic style (see Girl In The Sun, Allday gets a little more contemplative on his latest effort. Atop Simplex and Cam Bluff‘s chiming, cushioned boardwork, Allday uses his personable, youthful flow to capture the stress of growing up and becoming an “adult.” His relateable approach, and the advice he gives to anyone struggling with adulthood (”Remember The Kid You Are”), is both uplifting and identifiable, making this one of his strongest efforts to date. While you wait for his March-bound project, why not check out his last Booth spot, July’s Eyes on the Road?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl In The Sun " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.