Allday; rap game Claude Monet. Why? Because each work of art will leave quite the impression on you (yes, that was an art history pun). Though the Australia native is known for his fun, energetic style (see Girl In The Sun, Allday gets a little more contemplative on his latest effort. Atop Simplex and Cam Bluff‘s chiming, cushioned boardwork, Allday uses his personable, youthful flow to capture the stress of growing up and becoming an “adult.” His relateable approach, and the advice he gives to anyone struggling with adulthood (”Remember The Kid You Are”), is both uplifting and identifiable, making this one of his strongest efforts to date. While you wait for his March-bound project, why not check out his last Booth spot, July’s Eyes on the Road?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl In The Sun " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.