Allday; rap game Claude Monet. Why? Because each work of art will leave quite the impression on you (yes, that was an art history pun). Though the Australia native is known for his fun, energetic style (see Girl In The Sun, Allday gets a little more contemplative on his latest effort. Atop Simplex and Cam Bluff‘s chiming, cushioned boardwork, Allday uses his personable, youthful flow to capture the stress of growing up and becoming an “adult.” His relateable approach, and the advice he gives to anyone struggling with adulthood (”Remember The Kid You Are”), is both uplifting and identifiable, making this one of his strongest efforts to date. While you wait for his March-bound project, why not check out his last Booth spot, July’s Eyes on the Road?
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.