Allday; rap game Claude Monet. Why? Because each work of art will leave quite the impression on you (yes, that was an art history pun). Though the Australia native is known for his fun, energetic style (see Girl In The Sun, Allday gets a little more contemplative on his latest effort. Atop Simplex and Cam Bluff‘s chiming, cushioned boardwork, Allday uses his personable, youthful flow to capture the stress of growing up and becoming an “adult.” His relateable approach, and the advice he gives to anyone struggling with adulthood (”Remember The Kid You Are”), is both uplifting and identifiable, making this one of his strongest efforts to date. While you wait for his March-bound project, why not check out his last Booth spot, July’s Eyes on the Road?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl In The Sun " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)