On Allan Rayman‘s last single and DJBooth debut, featured in late March, the Toronto singer and emcee expressed his devotion to his girl, pledging, “I’d go to hell and back for you.” Unfortunately, his lofty promises weren’t enough to keep her from walking out of his life. So, how is he taking the breakup? Judging by his latest effort, The Ex, the answer is, “not so well.” Backed by Moose Beats’ doleful boardwork, he reveals the extent of the damage: “I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, my whole body feels weak.” Though the artist sticks to singing this time, foregoing rapped verses, the finished product is unlikely to disappoint those who were feeling Rayman’s emotionally-fraught debut feature. For more, check out new street album H.O.H.W. when it drops digitally in May.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New $h!t" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!