OK, last chance; if Allan Rayman‘s latest feature doesn’t convince you to download his Booth-hosted album, H.O.H.W, we’re gonna step through your computer screen and slap you right in the face. While it might sound drastic, we wouldn’t want you to miss out on the unique musical stylings of this hotter-than-fire T-Dot artist. Speaking of fire, this cut just so happens to be named after the Phoenix, the mythical bird which periodically goes up in flames only to be born anew. Atop a synth-laced boom-bap beat by Moose, Rayman puts his own spin on the “break-up song” formula. In a slurred, sung-rapped vocal delivery, Rayman explains that, though his recent split with his girl has left his world in flames, he will soon rise from the ashes like the record’s namesake. Thanks to his unique style, it won’t be long until he is on top of the charts, making his ex look like a fool. Just give H.O.H.W. a try; it’s free and we guarantee you’ll dig it.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!