Allan Rayman may hail from North of the Border, but it’s only a matter of time before he has America’s three biggest hip-hop cities on lock. On EP standout LA/NY/CHI (Monopoly), making its world premiere on our front page, the unsigned T-Dot repper wonders where he’ll be when he finally gets the big break that catapults him to superstardom. As he expresses his longing to take his career to the next level, the passion in his sung and flowed vocals underscores the sincerity of his lyrics. To accompany him, producer Substance crafts a melodic synth/guitar beat whose central riff calls to mind Lil Wayne‘s Tie Your Hands. For this heartfelt jam and much more, cop Rayman’s Indrid Cold EP when it hits our mixtape page next Thursday, January 16. In the meantime, you can still stream and download his last project, 2013 full-length H.O.H.W., for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/9/14
Toronto-based rap buzzmaker Allan Rayman has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the Indrid Cold EP. The follow-up to 2013 debut album H.O.H.W., the project packs a total of five...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.