Allan Rayman may hail from North of the Border, but it’s only a matter of time before he has America’s three biggest hip-hop cities on lock. On EP standout LA/NY/CHI (Monopoly), making its world premiere on our front page, the unsigned T-Dot repper wonders where he’ll be when he finally gets the big break that catapults him to superstardom. As he expresses his longing to take his career to the next level, the passion in his sung and flowed vocals underscores the sincerity of his lyrics. To accompany him, producer Substance crafts a melodic synth/guitar beat whose central riff calls to mind Lil Wayne‘s Tie Your Hands. For this heartfelt jam and much more, cop Rayman’s Indrid Cold EP when it hits our mixtape page next Thursday, January 16. In the meantime, you can still stream and download his last project, 2013 full-length H.O.H.W., for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)