Fresh off earning acclaim for late-October promo cut #14, reader fave Allan Rayman returns to our pages with Angels, a freshly-selected single off his last street album. Here, Ken and Moose‘s ominous synth-sample boardwork backs the T-dot recording artist as he recounts his ill-fated romance with a woman so fine, she must have fallen from heaven. Director Steph Verschuren crafts some salacious visuals to complement the emcee/singer’s rueful bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this came from; click here to cop Rayman’s July mixtape, H.O.H.W., for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.