Fresh off earning acclaim for late-October promo cut #14, reader fave Allan Rayman returns to our pages with Angels, a freshly-selected single off his last street album. Here, Ken and Moose‘s ominous synth-sample boardwork backs the T-dot recording artist as he recounts his ill-fated romance with a woman so fine, she must have fallen from heaven. Director Steph Verschuren crafts some salacious visuals to complement the emcee/singer’s rueful bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this came from; click here to cop Rayman’s July mixtape, H.O.H.W., for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.