Fresh off earning acclaim for late-October promo cut #14, reader fave Allan Rayman returns to our pages with Angels, a freshly-selected single off his last street album. Here, Ken and Moose‘s ominous synth-sample boardwork backs the T-dot recording artist as he recounts his ill-fated romance with a woman so fine, she must have fallen from heaven. Director Steph Verschuren crafts some salacious visuals to complement the emcee/singer’s rueful bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this came from; click here to cop Rayman’s July mixtape, H.O.H.W., for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/8/13
Toronto buzzmaker Allan Rayman has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his debut street album, H.O.H.W.. The project packs nine original tracks from the up-and-coming singer and emcee, including "The Ex," "New...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.