Fresh off earning acclaim for late-October promo cut #14, reader fave Allan Rayman returns to our pages with Angels, a freshly-selected single off his last street album. Here, Ken and Moose‘s ominous synth-sample boardwork backs the T-dot recording artist as he recounts his ill-fated romance with a woman so fine, she must have fallen from heaven. Director Steph Verschuren crafts some salacious visuals to complement the emcee/singer’s rueful bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this came from; click here to cop Rayman’s July mixtape, H.O.H.W., for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.