Fresh off earning acclaim for late-October promo cut #14, reader fave Allan Rayman returns to our pages with Angels, a freshly-selected single off his last street album. Here, Ken and Moose‘s ominous synth-sample boardwork backs the T-dot recording artist as he recounts his ill-fated romance with a woman so fine, she must have fallen from heaven. Director Steph Verschuren crafts some salacious visuals to complement the emcee/singer’s rueful bars. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this came from; click here to cop Rayman’s July mixtape, H.O.H.W., for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)