Three months and change after the release of Allan Rayman‘s DJBooth-hosted debut project, H.O.H.W., our readers are undoubtedly getting hungry for some fresh tunes from the T-Dot emcee and singer. Today, he returns to give fans what they need in the form of promo single #14. On this laid-back, midtempo cut, producer Substance‘s breezy guitar riffs back Rayman as he rhymes about his dedication to the hustle and his laissez-faire approach to romance. Rather than showcasing his multiple talents separately, he combines them, employing an infectious delivery halfway between rapping and singing. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can keep their browsers locked for the latest on his forthcoming, 2014-bound studio album. Rayman will be headlining his first show on Friday, November 1, at The Ballet in Toronto. Click here to purchase tickets to the event.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Toronto-based rap buzzmaker Allan Rayman has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the Indrid Cold EP. The follow-up to 2013 debut album H.O.H.W., the project packs a total of five...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)