Three months and change after the release of Allan Rayman‘s DJBooth-hosted debut project, H.O.H.W., our readers are undoubtedly getting hungry for some fresh tunes from the T-Dot emcee and singer. Today, he returns to give fans what they need in the form of promo single #14. On this laid-back, midtempo cut, producer Substance‘s breezy guitar riffs back Rayman as he rhymes about his dedication to the hustle and his laissez-faire approach to romance. Rather than showcasing his multiple talents separately, he combines them, employing an infectious delivery halfway between rapping and singing. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can keep their browsers locked for the latest on his forthcoming, 2014-bound studio album. Rayman will be headlining his first show on Friday, November 1, at The Ballet in Toronto. Click here to purchase tickets to the event.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.