Three months and change after the release of Allan Rayman‘s DJBooth-hosted debut project, H.O.H.W., our readers are undoubtedly getting hungry for some fresh tunes from the T-Dot emcee and singer. Today, he returns to give fans what they need in the form of promo single #14. On this laid-back, midtempo cut, producer Substance‘s breezy guitar riffs back Rayman as he rhymes about his dedication to the hustle and his laissez-faire approach to romance. Rather than showcasing his multiple talents separately, he combines them, employing an infectious delivery halfway between rapping and singing. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can keep their browsers locked for the latest on his forthcoming, 2014-bound studio album. Rayman will be headlining his first show on Friday, November 1, at The Ballet in Toronto. Click here to purchase tickets to the event.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Ex" (2013)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.