The enchanting style of Alina Baraz is a lot like her latest single, Candy Coated Toxin. She may seem harmless and fluttery at first (just take a look at the serene artwork) but be warned, her raspy yet velvety-smooth style is like poison; you won’t be able to stop listening. Producer Brad Puette’s calming, ambient boardwork proves Baraz with an intricate platform to shine, which is remarkably different from her piano-based Booth debut, Roses Dipped In Gold. Baraz demonstrates the same hauntingly beautiful style, but the song has a totally different vibe that shows both her range and ability to compliment any type of production. Alina is busy working on a currently unscheduled EP, but expect to hear more from the rising star very soon.
PS. We recommend listening to this song with a quality set of headphones. In need of a new pair? Share your thoughts below, and your problems might be solved.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Roses Dipped in Gold" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!