Since reading the world her Diary back in 2003, Alicia Keys has been a busy woman. After doing a duet with Usher, a movie with Common, and an MTV Unplugged special, Ms. Keys is now back in the studio with her third full-length album, As I Am, on the way. The first single, No One, has her singing about the love she has for her man; all surrounding haters are powerless against it. No One should prove to be another chart success (as in Billboard #1 contender) when the soon to be multi-platinum As I Am drops on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like You'll Never See Me Again" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.