Since reading the world her Diary back in 2003, Alicia Keys has been a busy woman. After doing a duet with Usher, a movie with Common, and an MTV Unplugged special, Ms. Keys is now back in the studio with her third full-length album, As I Am, on the way. The first single, No One, has her singing about the love she has for her man; all surrounding haters are powerless against it. No One should prove to be another chart success (as in Billboard #1 contender) when the soon to be multi-platinum As I Am drops on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like You'll Never See Me Again" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)