Since reading the world her Diary back in 2003, Alicia Keys has been a busy woman. After doing a duet with Usher, a movie with Common, and an MTV Unplugged special, Ms. Keys is now back in the studio with her third full-length album, As I Am, on the way. The first single, No One, has her singing about the love she has for her man; all surrounding haters are powerless against it. No One should prove to be another chart success (as in Billboard #1 contender) when the soon to be multi-platinum As I Am drops on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like You'll Never See Me Again" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.