Since reading the world her Diary back in 2003, Alicia Keys has been a busy woman. After doing a duet with Usher, a movie with Common, and an MTV Unplugged special, Ms. Keys is now back in the studio with her third full-length album, As I Am, on the way. The first single, No One, has her singing about the love she has for her man; all surrounding haters are powerless against it. No One should prove to be another chart success (as in Billboard #1 contender) when the soon to be multi-platinum As I Am drops on November 13th.
Listen to More: Alicia Keys
Written by Burmy on 08/30/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like You'll Never See Me Again" (2007)
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.