Since reading the world her Diary back in 2003, Alicia Keys has been a busy woman. After doing a duet with Usher, a movie with Common, and an MTV Unplugged special, Ms. Keys is now back in the studio with her third full-length album, As I Am, on the way. The first single, No One, has her singing about the love she has for her man; all surrounding haters are powerless against it. No One should prove to be another chart success (as in Billboard #1 contender) when the soon to be multi-platinum As I Am drops on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like You'll Never See Me Again" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.