Girl on Fire, the title track and lead single off Alicia Keys’ fifth studio album, depicted a young pop starlet struggling to keep her artistic spark alive despite the burning stares of the people around her. Her latest effort, on the other hand, deals with a different and considerably less threatening type of flame. Fire We Make, an amorous duet between Keys and Maxwell, finds the collaborator trading steamy, poetic lines with the neo-soul veteran over piano-led production by Pop N Oak. Chris Robinson directs the joint’s sensual official video, shot at a sumptuous hotel in New Orleans’ French Quarter. Originally released in fall of 2012, Alicia Keys’ latest full-length is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.