Girl on Fire, the title track and lead single off Alicia Keys’ fifth studio album, depicted a young pop starlet struggling to keep her artistic spark alive despite the burning stares of the people around her. Her latest effort, on the other hand, deals with a different and considerably less threatening type of flame. Fire We Make, an amorous duet between Keys and Maxwell, finds the collaborator trading steamy, poetic lines with the neo-soul veteran over piano-led production by Pop N Oak. Chris Robinson directs the joint’s sensual official video, shot at a sumptuous hotel in New Orleans’ French Quarter. Originally released in fall of 2012, Alicia Keys’ latest full-length is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)