There is an oft-quoted adage that states “the future isn’t promise today.” While this may sound cliché, the beautiful Alicia Keys is pleading to her man to apply that proverb to their relationship and love me “Like You’ll Never See Me Again.” The lyrics, vocal style and accompaniment (with which Keys has a major role) should all remind listeners of Prince circa Purple Rain; a perfect combination for Keys’ to extend her string of Top 10 Billboard hits. The potential Grammy-winning As I Am is set for release November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 10/28/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.