There is an oft-quoted adage that states “the future isn’t promise today.” While this may sound cliché, the beautiful Alicia Keys is pleading to her man to apply that proverb to their relationship and love me “Like You’ll Never See Me Again.” The lyrics, vocal style and accompaniment (with which Keys has a major role) should all remind listeners of Prince circa Purple Rain; a perfect combination for Keys’ to extend her string of Top 10 Billboard hits. The potential Grammy-winning As I Am is set for release November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 10/28/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.