There is an oft-quoted adage that states “the future isn’t promise today.” While this may sound cliché, the beautiful Alicia Keys is pleading to her man to apply that proverb to their relationship and love me “Like You’ll Never See Me Again.” The lyrics, vocal style and accompaniment (with which Keys has a major role) should all remind listeners of Prince circa Purple Rain; a perfect combination for Keys’ to extend her string of Top 10 Billboard hits. The potential Grammy-winning As I Am is set for release November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 10/28/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)