Following seven straight weeks atop Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart, Alicia Keys’ Like You’ll Never See Me Again snatched up two NAACP Image Awards, was selected as the background music for various scenes on the soap opera All My Children, and was turned into a remix. While remixes tend to come a dime a dozen nowadays, its guest feature has been known to capture the emotion of every opportunity he’s been given. Combining a pain-filled zest for love with his all around swagger, Ludacris even adds a touch of humor to his guest spot. When dealing with a powerful single, the remix must be just as strong; fortunately, Like You’ll Never See Me Again succeeds.
Written by Burmy on 02/17/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.