Following seven straight weeks atop Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart, Alicia Keys’ Like You’ll Never See Me Again snatched up two NAACP Image Awards, was selected as the background music for various scenes on the soap opera All My Children, and was turned into a remix. While remixes tend to come a dime a dozen nowadays, its guest feature has been known to capture the emotion of every opportunity he’s been given. Combining a pain-filled zest for love with his all around swagger, Ludacris even adds a touch of humor to his guest spot. When dealing with a powerful single, the remix must be just as strong; fortunately, Like You’ll Never See Me Again succeeds.
Written by Burmy on 02/17/08
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.