Following seven straight weeks atop Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart, Alicia Keys’ Like You’ll Never See Me Again snatched up two NAACP Image Awards, was selected as the background music for various scenes on the soap opera All My Children, and was turned into a remix. While remixes tend to come a dime a dozen nowadays, its guest feature has been known to capture the emotion of every opportunity he’s been given. Combining a pain-filled zest for love with his all around swagger, Ludacris even adds a touch of humor to his guest spot. When dealing with a powerful single, the remix must be just as strong; fortunately, Like You’ll Never See Me Again succeeds.
Written by Burmy on 02/17/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.