Following seven straight weeks atop Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart, Alicia Keys’ Like You’ll Never See Me Again snatched up two NAACP Image Awards, was selected as the background music for various scenes on the soap opera All My Children, and was turned into a remix. While remixes tend to come a dime a dozen nowadays, its guest feature has been known to capture the emotion of every opportunity he’s been given. Combining a pain-filled zest for love with his all around swagger, Ludacris even adds a touch of humor to his guest spot. When dealing with a powerful single, the remix must be just as strong; fortunately, Like You’ll Never See Me Again succeeds.
Written by Burmy on 02/17/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.