Alicia Keys’ brand new album, As I Am, is in stores today and on its heels is a Reggae remix to the lead single, No One, featuring Damien Marley. Both Keys and Marley went into the studio to record the new version, allowing Keys to tweak her vocals for several melody changes that are interpolated into a dumb down version of the original Krucial Keys beat. Amazingly enough the song doesn’t seem forced and will exist in it of itself—instead of coming off as a forced collaboration to harbor wide spread interest in the record. Keys’ is at the top of her game and no one can touch her.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.