Even though the latest single from Alicia Keys’ brand new album is entitled Brand New Me, fans of the R&B superstar need not worry because Ms. Keys is up to the same old tricks that have kept her atop the charts for over a decade. On the power ballad, Alicia informs a former boo that he should expect a changes in her demeanor. Once reliant on her self-centered, spiteful ex, Keys bravely announces that she is no longer wrapped around his finger and is now a strong, independent woman. (Word to Beyoncé.) Despite a personality chang, Keys can still tickle the ivories and captivate fans with a powerful voice that has made her one of the most popular and well-respected musicians in recent memory. For more sultry, impactful material, be sure to buy Girl On Fire, out now.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!