Ali Vegas may be a proponent of Veganomics, but that doesn’t mean he won’t eat you alive if you get between him and his paper (OK, OK, I realize the title alludes to Vegas’ stage name, not his diet). On the latest leaked track off his forthcoming full-length, the Big Apple emcee who brought us Booth-exclusive freestyle Going In, sends a message to all haters, doubters, and sucker emcees: if you think you can survive in the Serengetti, you’re lion to yourself (cataclysmically awful pun intended). Love at 1st Sight producer Chop Desel mans the boards once again, serving up a propulsive, sampled bass-percussion beat as Vegas spits his rapid-fire mix of polysyllabically-rhymed trash talk and larger-than-life braggadocio, incorporating oddball allusions to everything from Fall Out Boy to pack llamas. Veganomics still has yet to receive a solid release date, but those digging this energetic cut should keep it locked to our front page for all the latest news and tunes.
Listen to More: Ali Vegas
Written by richard on 12/20/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Future ft. Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.