The 31st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Ali Vegas, the underground rapper who earned reader acclaim for reflective cuts If I and It’s So Hard. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Going In freestyle, the Queens native flows over a Marley Marl beat originally featured on Big Daddy Kane’s Young, Gifted & Black. Vegas is currently preparing for the April 28th physical release of his Generation Gap 2 LP, which is available now digitally.
Written by richard on 04/14/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Future ft. Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.