The 31st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Ali Vegas, the underground rapper who earned reader acclaim for reflective cuts If I and It’s So Hard. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Going In freestyle, the Queens native flows over a Marley Marl beat originally featured on Big Daddy Kane’s Young, Gifted & Black. Vegas is currently preparing for the April 28th physical release of his Generation Gap 2 LP, which is available now digitally.
Written by richard on 04/14/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Future ft. Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)