The 31st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Ali Vegas, the underground rapper who earned reader acclaim for reflective cuts If I and It’s So Hard. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Going In freestyle, the Queens native flows over a Marley Marl beat originally featured on Big Daddy Kane’s Young, Gifted & Black. Vegas is currently preparing for the April 28th physical release of his Generation Gap 2 LP, which is available now digitally.
Written by richard on 04/14/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Future ft. Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.