The 31st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Ali Vegas, the underground rapper who earned reader acclaim for reflective cuts If I and It’s So Hard. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Going In freestyle, the Queens native flows over a Marley Marl beat originally featured on Big Daddy Kane’s Young, Gifted & Black. Vegas is currently preparing for the April 28th physical release of his Generation Gap 2 LP, which is available now digitally.
Written by richard on 04/14/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Future ft. Termanology" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.