It was only a matter of time until we featured Clock Of Destiny. On this jazzy number, featuring a smooth, bare-bones MelodiesInFonie production, Booth newcomer Ali Laith looks to prove that this music thing is his destiny. Laith maneuvers atop the breezy beat, with an easy, deep-voiced flow. His strength is in his casual approach; he has a certain nonchalant approach, proving that despite his lack of experience in The DJBooth, the emcee knows his way around the mic. Kicking off the track is guest artist Tnah Apex, who gets things started right with her unique sung/rapped vocals, that when combined with Laith’s easy-going style is a nice match. Clock Of Destiny is set to appear on Laith’s Section 8+5 EP, which does not currently have a cemented release date, but we will keep you posted should any news arise.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/6/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.