It was only a matter of time until we featured Clock Of Destiny. On this jazzy number, featuring a smooth, bare-bones MelodiesInFonie production, Booth newcomer Ali Laith looks to prove that this music thing is his destiny. Laith maneuvers atop the breezy beat, with an easy, deep-voiced flow. His strength is in his casual approach; he has a certain nonchalant approach, proving that despite his lack of experience in The DJBooth, the emcee knows his way around the mic. Kicking off the track is guest artist Tnah Apex, who gets things started right with her unique sung/rapped vocals, that when combined with Laith’s easy-going style is a nice match. Clock Of Destiny is set to appear on Laith’s Section 8+5 EP, which does not currently have a cemented release date, but we will keep you posted should any news arise.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)