It was only a matter of time until we featured Clock Of Destiny. On this jazzy number, featuring a smooth, bare-bones MelodiesInFonie production, Booth newcomer Ali Laith looks to prove that this music thing is his destiny. Laith maneuvers atop the breezy beat, with an easy, deep-voiced flow. His strength is in his casual approach; he has a certain nonchalant approach, proving that despite his lack of experience in The DJBooth, the emcee knows his way around the mic. Kicking off the track is guest artist Tnah Apex, who gets things started right with her unique sung/rapped vocals, that when combined with Laith’s easy-going style is a nice match. Clock Of Destiny is set to appear on Laith’s Section 8+5 EP, which does not currently have a cemented release date, but we will keep you posted should any news arise.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/6/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.