It was only a matter of time until we featured Clock Of Destiny. On this jazzy number, featuring a smooth, bare-bones MelodiesInFonie production, Booth newcomer Ali Laith looks to prove that this music thing is his destiny. Laith maneuvers atop the breezy beat, with an easy, deep-voiced flow. His strength is in his casual approach; he has a certain nonchalant approach, proving that despite his lack of experience in The DJBooth, the emcee knows his way around the mic. Kicking off the track is guest artist Tnah Apex, who gets things started right with her unique sung/rapped vocals, that when combined with Laith’s easy-going style is a nice match. Clock Of Destiny is set to appear on Laith’s Section 8+5 EP, which does not currently have a cemented release date, but we will keep you posted should any news arise.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/6/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.