While doing time in prison, rapper Alfamega had a reoccurring dream. In it, the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, Alpha and Omega, would repeatedly appear. After asking his cellmate about the significance of the letters, he learned that they meant ‘the beginning and the end.’ Six years later, his stage name is just starting to become popular and the “Grand Hustle Muscle” hopes that his Omega is still a long ways off. On the new song, Sittin Up High, Mega boasts about his current position in the rap game and bouncing around several labels before finally catching on with T.I. two years ago. I Am Alfamega, the rapper’s debut album, has no current release date.
Written by DJ Z on 03/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.