Thanks to T.I., rappers Alfamega and Busta Rhymes are very familiar with one another; together, they appeared alongside “The King” on Hurt, off last year’s platinum selling album, T.I. vs. T.I.P.. Coming together again, the Grand Hustle Muscle and the leader of The Flipmode have jumped on Mega’s new Red Bull-infused single, Head Banger, which is produced by upstart Atlanta duo, Nard & B. Effective and vocally intimidating, both MCs showcase their ability to stop and start their quick-paced rhymes on a dime and maintain the high level of energy that is evoked from the bare instrumental. As T.I. prepares the release of his new album for the end of summer, watch for Alfamega to bang some heads if this one doesn’t get his “career ball” rolling.
Written by DJ Z on 05/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.